- 1. You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
- 2. Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- 3. We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
- 5. We collect the personal information that you may volunteer while using our services.
- 6. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated on the Web pages where the information is requested or collected.
- 7. Except as requested by you or indicated on the Web page where your information is requested, we do not disclose your personal information to other organizations.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that the St. Paul’s Nursery School Web site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. We do not make available on this Web site any images or text that will identify a child by name.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Nursery School does not discriminate against persons with disabilities on the basis of disability, that is, that it provides children and parents with disabilities with an equal opportunity to participate in St. Paul’s programs and services as outlined by Title III of the American Disabilities Act.
CHILD ABUSE POLICY
St. Paul’s Episcopal Nursery School recognizes its responsibility in regard to the Child Protective Services Laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.